Hebei Haipeng Bicycle Co., Ltd.
Main products:bicycle,saddle,tire
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhang Meng
  • Company Name : Hebei Haipeng Bicycle Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-0319-7883579
  • Fax : 86-0319-7883502
  • Address : Hebei,xingtai,Hebei PingXiang Hegumiao industry Park. No.068 middle area of Bike parts Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 054500

2012 moutian &road &lady&city&mtb&children &freestyle &colorful &steel &all size of bciycle rims

2012 moutian &road &lady&city&mtb&children &freestyle &colorful &steel &all size of bciycle rims
Product Detailed
high quality and good looking 12-28 sizes bicycle rim strong alloy durable bike rim high quality bicycle rim

high quality and good looking 12-28 sizes bicycle rim strong alloy durable bike rim high quality bicycle rim

thickness: 0.8mm 1.0mm 1.2mm

hole: to order

size: 12-28

finish: cp ucp

color: to order

Specifications

1.material :steel 2.size:12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28 3.finish :cp/ucp 4.FOB Price 5.L/C OR T/T

HP.NO.221

material: steel

finish: CP

size width weight thickness holes to be order

About us:

  

A We have the following advantages:

  

1)It is a manufacturer of producing bicycle spare parts as hubs axles handlebars mudguards saddles pedals and so on accessories

2)Our spare parts products approved the EXPORT LICENSE and our products have the high quality

3)We have the right to export and import!

4)For complete bicycles,they have steady,long time cooperated, high qualited suppliers

B  Payment: 30%TT in advance, after receiving the fax of B/L,pls pay the rest 70% TT or L/C at sight.

  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

2012 moutian &road &lady&city&mtb&children &freestyle &colorful &steel &all size of bciycle rims



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.